Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

New product to L-O-V-E!

While browsing the net one day at work I came across a post that told Jenni "JWoww" Farley was coming out with a indoor tanning lotion.  I was stoked because if you have ever watched Jersey Shore then you know those girls obviously know what is up when it comes to tanning!

When I first got it in the mail I was a little disappointed about the lack of smell when I opened the lid.  Today though I was impressed when I used it!  It has a nice berry smell that is not overpowering or perfume-like.  Since I work at a healthcare facility we are not allowed to wear any scented body products so I was very happy!

I am really hoping to start seeing the great results that people have been talking about in their reviews on Amazon. I know I have to use it more than once so I will be using it on my lunch break on Wednesday.

 At this point I am definitely digging it and will be continuing to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment