Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

The ABSOLUTE Best Chocolate Bundt Cake Ever!!!!

This is one of the most moist cakes I have ever made.  I love Bundt cakes and when I say I love them it translates into I am obsessed with them!  I am always trying to make up new ways to use my bundt pan.  I also bought the stoneware mini fluted pan from Pampered Chef which makes me happy because then I can make mini bundts!!!!
Anyway back to the task at hand.  This cake really reminds me of the double chocolate chip muffins at Costco which I love.  So I thought sharing the recipe would be perfect to share.

Ingredients:
  • 1 (18.25 ounce) package devil's food cake mix

  • 1 (5.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix

  • 1 cup sour cream

  • 1 cup vegetable oil

  • 4 eggs

  • 1/2 cup warm water

  • 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips


  • Directions
    1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
    2. In a large bowl, mix together the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, beaten eggs and water. Stir in the chocolate chips and pour batter into a well greased 12 cup bundt pan.
    3. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool cake thoroughly in pan at least an hour and a half before inverting onto a plate If desired, dust the cake with powdered sugar.

    1 comment:

    1. Yummm! Thanks for the excellent recipe.

      ReplyDelete