Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

C My Mosaic

My birthday was March 9th and I was really not looking forward to it.  I just remember being in high school and thinking people turning the age I am now were so old.  Obviously I know I'm not old but still it just made me a little disappointed. But all of that went out the window when I got to work.  The pod I work in was all decorated with SpongeBob Squarepants and an undersea theme. Which is where I got these glass rocks from.  And Brandi Jo gave me this awesome "C".
I really loved the blue color of the glass rocks and decided to dress up my C.

As you can see I had various sizes and shapes that I thought would work perfectly together.

I couldn't decide whether to do a pattern or just use them the way they fit the best.  I started out with a pattern and then just started putting them in the best way the would fit together.

I think it came out pretty awesome for my first time mosaic-ing.  I'm excited to try some more detailed type mosaics.

No comments:

Post a Comment