Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Wreath

There are so many fun Spring projects out there that I decided since I love making wreaths that I would do one for Spring.  I love the way it turned out.
I started out with a wood wreath I bought from DollarTree.

I was able to find this cute ribbon that really reminded me of Spring at DollarTree as well.

 I started wrapping the ribbon around the wreath.
I loved the look of it even before it was completely done.

Once I was completely done with it I knew it needed something more than just the ribbon.  I looked through my craft stuff to find something I thought would give it a little extra.

I came across this unfinished wood plaque.  I painted it with some pink acrylic paint I had.  I then glued the ribbon to it.  I found these awesome colored glass pieces.  I decided to use my Cricut to cut out the white vinyl then I stuck them to the glass pieces.  I then hot glued the green glass pieces on top of the ribbon.
Then I hung it from my wreath with pink ribbon I had laying around.
I decided it still needed something more, so I whipped up a few quick fabric flowers.

And ta-da!  I love how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment