Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Cute, Easy Apron

I got this cute idea from Brandi Jo.
I went to DollarTree and bought 2 placemats and some ribbon.
I started out with taking the tags off the placemat.


 I found this awesome ribbon that I thought would look perfect with the pink and white polka dotted placemat.
I hot glued the ribbon on to the top of the placemat.  I then cut out a square from the other placemat and glued it on as a pocket.

I then took the flower and hot glued the flower I had from a previous project onto the pocket to give it a little pizzazz.

Here's a close-up of the flower I had from my previous project.

I'm giving it to my sister as a just because gift.  I think she will love it and be able to wear it around the house when she's baking and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment